Below is a list of all the most recent press releases for Wild Dunes Resort.
THE ULTIMATE VIP VACATION PASS TO KID-FRIENDLY FUN:
WILD DUNES RESORT’S DEBUTS ALL-INCLUSIVE RECREATION PASS FOR KIDS
Offering a variety of activities from Lowcountry palm fronds origami to crafting a beach body scrub to a build-your-own boat race, Duney’s VIP All-Inclusive Recreation Pass offers approximately30 percent savings on kid activities and is featured in the Do-The-Duney Family Vacation Package, available for Spring Break stays from April 7 – 20, 2014, and including the following starting at $439 per night:
- Accommodations for five nights in a two-bedroom Resort Condo, based on quad occupancy
- A Family Go Wild Card charged with $250 to spend on Resort dining, beach rentals, golf, tennis, spa services and more
- Two Duney VIP All-Inclusive Kids Recreation Passeswith access to:
- Unlimited Crafts Corner: Kids participate in crafts of their choice from using Lowcountry palm fronds to make origami to designing bangles and beach bags to creating popsicle beach signs, dream catchers and birdhouses.
- DIY Beach Body Scrub: Kids pick scents and jars to create their very own body scrub.
- Marshmallow Monday: Kids enjoy a sunset marshmallow roast on the beach while making shark tooth necklaces.
- Tie Dye: Kids choose their shirt and create a psychedelic design.
- 2 Bingo Cards: Kids are given the chance to win cool prizes.
- Build-a-buddy: Kids choose from a variety of animals to build a stuffed buddy, complete with a t-shirt, heart and birth certificate.
- Lowcountry Candle: Kids create a homemade candle out of sand and seashells as a memento from their stay.
- Cardboard Boat Regatta: Kids are challenged to build a cardboard boat and race it across the pool.
- Access to all complimentary pools and events
Also available for summer travel from June 9 to August 15, the Do-The-Duney Family Vacation package featuring Duney’s VIP All-Inclusive Recreation Pass starts at $479 per night and offers a 30 percent savings on kid friendly resort activities. A sampling of Duney VIP summer activities includes palm weaving 101, balloon boat racing, paracord bracelet designing, wax hand molding and more. To see a complete list of Duney VIP summer offerings, click here.
-Best of Both Worlds-
Driving distance to downtown Charleston, Wild Dunes Resort offers the “best of both worlds” for adventure-seeking kids and families, pairing a beach getaway with the tremendous offerings of historic Charleston. While the kids explore the resort with VIP access, parents can enjoy the resort’s abundance of amenities including 36 holes of championship golf, 17 tennis courts, watersports, spa services, resort-wide pools, and delicious dining options. While off property, the entire family can take advantage of the many offerings of downtown Charleston including shopping on King Street, the South Carolina Aquarium, the Historic Charleston market, carriage rides, and much more.
For more information on Wild Dunes Resort or to book the Do-The-Duney Family Vacation Package, please call 888-778-1876 or visit www.wilddunes.com.
About Wild Dunes Resort
Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners. It is one of more than 30 independent, upscale and luxury hotels, resorts and golf clubs in the United States managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country. Visit Wild Dunes Resort online on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is an authentic collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels and resorts across North America. Offering enriching, locally-inspired experiences from alpine adventures and stunning beachfronts to urban landmarks, each property reflects the natural surroundings and culture of its distinctive locale. With more than 40 properties in premier travel destinations, including Aspen, Chicago, Denver, Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Fe, Seattle, Vail and Washington D.C., the award-winning portfolio features renowned golf courses, indigenous spas, and exceptional culinary venues. For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts, visit www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.
Gillian Love / Gina Stouffer
Lou Hammond & Associates
843.408.4398 / 843.408.4360