Below is a list of all the most recent press releases for Wild Dunes Resort.
SEA ISLAND GRILL RESTAURANT AT WILD DUNES RESORT FEATURES 5 FOR $5 HAPPY HOUR MENU
Five Food and Drink Items Available Sunday through Wednesdays from 3- 6:00 p.m. for $5 each.
Isle of Palms, SC, March 1, 2013 - The Sea Island Grill Restaurant and Lounge, located in the Boardwalk Inn at Wild Dunes Resort, will feature a special Happy Hour menu with each item priced at $5 each available Sunday through Wednesdays from 3 – 6:00 p.m.
The menu lists five cocktail snack style food items and five beverage items – ranging from local craft beers to specialty cocktails, each costing $5, excluding tax and gratuity and includes:
• Truffle Popcorn- Fresh popped popcorn topped with asiago cheese, peppercorn mélange, sea salt, chives and white truffle oil
• Palm Wings- Five wings tossed in orange habanero hot sauce and served with blue cheese horseradish dipping sauce
• Loaded Tater Skins- Idaho potato skins with cheddar, pancetta, sour cream and scallions
• Onion Straws- Fried onion straws hand battered with Cajun seasoning and served with a spicy remoulade
• Mini-Sliders- Two hand-made beef patties with smoked tomato mayo and pulled pork with Carolina Gold BBQ sauce, each with sautéed onion and fried pickled green tomato on fresh baked rolls
• Westbrook IPA Draft- Blend of four American hops added four times for a layered hop experience
• Westbrook White Tai- Belgian-style witbier made with lemongrass, ginger root, and Sorachi Ace hops
• Holy City Pilsner- A traditional Bohemian-style Pilsner, with significantly amped-up hops, imparting a wonderfully sharp bite to what’s already a dry, crisp affair
• Mango Mojito- Admiral Nelson’s rum, fresh mint, simple syrup, fresh lime and mango puree finished with club soda
• Midori Margarita- Sauza Silver tequila, Midori melon liqueur, triple sec, and lime juice finished off with a salted rim
About The Sea Island Grill
Romantic and Intimate, easily one of Charleston’s top seafood restaurants. The Sea Island Grill, located in Wild Dunes Resort’s award-winning Boardwalk Inn, features local and regional fare creatively prepared with menus changing seasonally to allow for the freshest of ingredients to present to guests. The intimate dining room, which overlooks the Boardwalk Inn pool terrace, is decorated in a signature lowcountry style that is both elegant and comfortable. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and a lounge menu, guests can dine throughout the day. Reservations are requested.
About Wild Dunes Resort
Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners. It is one of more than 30 independent, upscale and luxury hotels, resorts and golf clubs in the United States managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country. Visit Wild Dunes Resort online on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the fourth largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,600 guest rooms, 18 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Chicago, Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.
# # #
Wild Dunes Resort