Below is a list of all the most recent press releases for Wild Dunes Resort.
WILD DUNES RESORT WELCOMES SPRING WITH SEASONAL PACKAGES
March Madness, Golf & Fishing and Family Fun Offerings from Charleston’s Island Resort
Charleston, SC, February 28, 2013 – The award-winning Wild Dunes Resort, a lush barrier island located minutes from downtown Charleston, is kicking off the spring season with specialty packages for that great escape. Embrace spring fever with the Resort’s newest offerings including the Escape the March Madness Ladies Getaway, Ultimate Swing & Lure Golfer’s Lowcountry Escape, and Back-to-Nature Island Family Fun.
Inviting the ladies to say goodbye to the basketball mayhem and hello to the beach, the Escape the March Madness Ladies Getaway offers a relaxing girlfriend retreat full of sun, sand and Southern charm. The three-night stay for four includes:
• Nightly accommodations in a two bedroom condominium vacation rental
• A bottle of bubbly upon arrival
• Dinner one evening per person at the Resort’s Sea Island Grill Restaurant
• Mornings on the Marsh paddling experience per person led by a master naturalist to take in the scenic waterways by kayak
• One pampering pedicure per person
• One-day bike rentals per person to explore the island
*Package starts at $494 per night and is available from March 1 – April 30, 2013.
Celebrating golf and fishing enthusiasts, the Ultimate Swing & Lure Golfer’s Lowcountry Escape takes guests on a weekend golf and fishing adventure along the shores of the Atlantic coast. The two-night stay package for four includes:
• Nightly accommodations in a two bedroom condo rental
• A Wild Dunes Resort bucket of six assorted local beers, bag of Mild Palmetto Mix, and Charleston Trio popcorn
• Breakfast each morning at the Resort’s Sea Island Grill Restaurant
• In Search of the Perfect Swing Video Analysis per person – In this 90 minute session, Wild Dunes’ golf instructors will record your short and full swings to review and develop both immediate and long-range plans for improvement. The most comprehensive tool available to understand your strengths and weaknesses, a videotaped lesson is a valuable experience for anyone who is serious about improving their game.
• Private inshore fishing for four – Tag along with our top Lowcountry guides as they take you to their cherished secret fishing holes in the nearby salt marsh creeks. Bait, tackle, and license provided for everyone to fish for trout, redfish, shark, flounder, and more.
*Package starts at $780 per night and is valid now through May 23, 2013.
Families can enjoy the great outdoors and spring forward with the Back-to-Nature Family Fun package. The two-night stay package for four includes:
• Nightly Resort accommodations
• One kayaking excursion per person
• Breakfast each morning per person at the Resort’s Sea Island Grill Restaurant
*Package starts at $349 per night and is valid now through May 23, 2013.
2013 marks Wild Dunes Resort’s yearlong guest appreciation celebration. To honor guests this year, Wild Dunes Resort is giving one lucky visitor each month a complimentary Go Wild gift card to use toward resort activities or dining during a stay.
Wild Dunes Resort offers the best of both worlds with 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise and easy access to the cultural hub of Charleston. To make a reservation and learn more about Wild Dunes Resort, call toll-free 877-221-0901 or visit www.wilddunes.com.
About Wild Dunes Resort
Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners. It is one of more than 30 independent, upscale and luxury hotels, resorts and golf clubs in the United States managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country. Visit Wild Dunes Resort online on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the fourth largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,600 guest rooms, 18 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Chicago, Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.
Gillian Love / Gina Stouffer
Lou Hammond & Associates
843.722.8880 / 843.722.8880
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com