Hotel, Condo, Cottage and Vacation Home Rental Options
Take your pick. At Wild Dunes Resort, we know that no two trips and travelers are exactly alike. So we thought it made sense to offer accommodations that work for every type of visit. Here, you can select from rooms and suites in the AAA Four Diamond Boardwalk Inn (including ADA accessible rooms), Village at Wild Dunes, private condos or even beach house rentals. Choose attentive full-service or undisturbed independence. Choose pool-side, beach-side, court-side, or course-side. Tell us your vacation style and we will accommodate you during your stay near Charleston, SC.
The Boardwalk Inn
Located at the heart of Wild Dunes Resort and just 150 yards from the beach, The Boardwalk Inn is an intimate island hotel with a relaxed, private feel. Comfortable rooms and meticulous service staff combine to deliver a Four Diamond experience. Downstairs, enjoy The Coastal Provisions and Lounge and sparkling pool. Choose from guestrooms, suites and junior and presidential suites. Views vary.
The Village at Wild Dunes
A collection of guestrooms, studio suites, one to three bedroom suites and penthouses, The Village is at the center of all Resort activity and a short walk from the beach. Identically-furnished rooms and connecting multi-bedroom suites provide flexibility and are complete with Four Diamond amenities and impeccable service. Just below you'll find The Village Plaza with a grocery market, salon with spa services, fitness center and The Lettered Olive Restaurant and Lounge (open seasonally). Views vary.
Vacation Homes, Condos & Cottage Rentals
Rental homes,condos and cottages are located throughout the Resort and offer a hard to beat combination of comfort and privacy. Choose from three to seven bedroom homes and one to three bedroom condos to find the style and size that best suits you. Quality ratings and views vary.
While services vary depending on which accommodation type you choose, there are a range of exclusive activities all Wild Dunes Resort guests can enjoy
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Access to Island Adventures®, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (Some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities: eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day (based on availability from noon-6 p.m.)
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, Boardwalk, café and facilities
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Centers
- Complimentary access to our Swim Center pool
- Complimentary on-resort transportation
- Complimentary use of the Business Center
- Dedicated pre-arrival concierge to help you plan your stay
Renting a vacation home or condo directly through Wild Dunes Resort is the best way to ensure you will be able to enjoy all Resort amenities during your stay. Guests may choose to rent through another rental agency, however doing so limits access to many of the amenities listed above. Homeowners not on Wild Dunes' rental program must have purchased a SportsCard to allow their guests access to all amenities at an additional price to their guest.
Please note: All overnight accommodations are subject to an additional 13.5% tax and 12% resort service fee. Please click here for additional details and important information regarding our deposit and cancellation policies, taxes, resort fees and check-in and departure times.