Wild Dunes Resort Weekly Specials
Slip into your vacation state of mind with these specials available across the Resort.
For questions or to set up reservations, please dial 843.886.6000 or press “0” from a Resort phone. To see all Resort activities and offerings, pick up a Vacation Planner and weekly Guest Newsletter at Guest Services on the Village Plaza or Boardwalk Inn.
Resort Happy Hour!
Nightly, 5-7 p.m. at the Sea Island Grill Lounge & Poolside Cabanas
$3 House Wine
$4 House Liquors
$5 Cocktail of the Day
Weekend Football Specials!
Saturday and Sunday at The Sand Bar located in the Links Course Clubhuse. Enjoy snacks starting at $5 and the beer and liquor specials below.
$4 House Liquors
$10 Beer Pitchers
- Kids (12 and under) eat dinner FREE Tuesday and Friday nights at the Sea Island Grill from 5 - 6 p.m. Receive one complimentary kids meal per adult meal purchase.
- Enjoy discounted spa rates daily!
- Swedish Massage 50 min - $80 (regular price $100)
- Stone Crop Facial 50 min - $80 (regular price $104)
- Signature Manicure - $29 (regular price $35)
- Signature Pedicure - $45 ( regular price $55)
Download a menu of of spa services.
*Weekly special valid for spa services only, does not apply to salon services or retail product purchases.
- Hole-in-One Challenge! Hit a hole in one on that day's designated hole and win free golf for a year! Ask the Links or Harbor Pro Shop Attendant for details!
- After noon daily, enjoy unlimited play for $80 per person on the Links Course and $42 per player on the Harbor Course.
- Village Fire Pit on the Plaza
For the kids (and adults alike) what's a fire pit without s'mores? We've got just what you need to make America's favorite campfire treat! Visit Hudson's Market - just steps from the Fire Pit, adjacent to the Lettered Olive - and pick up a pre-made s'mores kit with graham crackers, marshmallows, Herskey's chocolate bars and roasting sticks.
- 2nd Annual Island Brews & Chews Craft Beer Festival| Saturday, November 1 3-7p.m. | Palm Cove at Wild Dunes * BOOK NOW - Sip on a selection of local, regional and national craft beers, savor the flavors of Charleston with a variety of festive regional food stations and enjoy live music and outdoor lawn games at this signature Charleston fall event. See event details and photos from last year's festival.
For questions or to set up reservations for any of the events above, please dial 843.886.6000 or press “0” from a Resort phone. To see all resort activities and offerings, check out our online Vacation Planner or see your weekly Guest Newsletter found in your check-in packet.