What's For Dinner?
Even though you may not be on vacation at Wild Dunes Resort at the moment, you can still dine like you are! Try Sea Island Grill's Pan Seared Halibut for a delicious dinner and chance to win an added perk...
Sea Island Grill's Pan Seared Halibut
• 4 - each 6 ounce Halibut fillets
• 3 each purple potatoes peeled, blanched and cooled
• 1 tsp. garlic, chopped fine
• 1 cup oyster mushrooms, cut or pulled apart with the grain
• 1 each fennel bulb sliced very thin
• 4 ounces thin sliced Vidalia onion
• 4 ounces sweet butter
• 1 each scallion, chopped
• 6 ounces clam stock
• 6 ounces lobster stock
• 2 ounces vegetable oil
In a hot pan, add vegetable oil and sear halibut on both sides. Add chopped garlic, butter, onions, fennel, potatoes, mushrooms, clam and lobster stock to the halibut. Let simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove the halibut and pour the fricassee into a large bowl. Place the halibut on top and garnish with scallions. Enjoy!
Now, all that's left to do after dinner is share your photos to win! Post your dinner photos on our Facebook Page for a chance to win dinner for two at Sea Island Grill during your next trip. One winner will be chosen at random on October 20th. Happy dining!