Property Owner In His Own Words: I Did My Research and Chose Wild Dunes Property Management
Steve, a new Wild Dunes property owner, reviewed the options for Isle of Palms vacation rental companies after his recent real estate purchase. His research led him to choose Wild Dunes Property Management. Read why he made that decision in his own words...
In my research early in my ownership, I determined Wild Dunes Property Management was by far the best versus other property management/rental companies - which tend to offer slightly less in rental commissions and which offer the units at a lesser rental rate. Wild Dunes does a great job marketing the property; its internet visibility is first rate, a potential renter can go to the Wild Dunes website and see availability and work to book the unit. Wild Dunes has a dedicated toll free phone reservations system and does a first rate job with their call center. Additionally, the Wild Dunes Resort complex books events and company and group outings which puts this unit within the Wild Dunes Rental Program at advantage.
Further, (which I think is very important) being with the Wild Dunes Rental Program results in added benefits which many may overlook, and which I feel is a major contributor to the success of maintaining rentals at the highest market rates possible as follows:
1. All guests check in at the main Wild Dunes Guest Center and has the first class Porter/Reception Service upon check-in.
2. All guests get the preferred rate for “in-resort” amenities.
3. All guests have a Wild Dunes Guest Folio Charge Card - so that they can charge anything within the resort - same as if they were staying in the Boardwalk Inn, etc. such as restaurant and shop charges, golf, tennis, bike rentals, etc.
4. All guests get the pre-trip planning mailings and information on all resort specials and season activities.
5. All units in the Wild Dunes program must have telephones within the unit that are “Resort featured” same as in the Hotel - pick it up and dial zero and the guest gets the resort operator, and if a problem arises they handle just as if you were in the hotel portion of Wild Dunes.
6. All guest issues are handled by the Wild Dunes Team.
7. If the unit needs maintenance 24/7 - which can happen during a renter’s occupancy – Wild Dunes handles it using “approved by the Unit Owner” vendors on record for the unit. This makes a renter’s experience and lack of frustration result in the best outcome for repeat visits.
8. Further, Wild Dunes does a good job marketing the resort nationally and internationally and the Resort constantly gets rankings which shows its uniqueness.
- Steve, Wild Dunes Rental Owner
Visit wdpmdifference.com to learn more about Wild Dunes Property Management and how easy it is for you to make the switch.