Is "Perfectly Imperfect" Resolution Rehab For Me?
Considering our first-ever "Perfectly Imperfect" Resolution Rehab in January 2014? Read on to see if this retreat is for you and what you can expect to gain from joining us...
Is this retreat for me?
• Do you find yourself stuck and frustrated with your current life and are feeling overwhelmed with how to move forward?
• Do you find it hard to say no, in effort to please others?
• Do you find yourself doing what you think you should do throughout life, rather than what you truly want to do and what’s in the highest good?
• Are you an overachiever and find yourself burnt out and are looking for another way to get things done while having fun?
• Are you unable to relax and stay still without feeling guilty?
Do any of these sound familiar to you? If so, we welcome you to join our retreat!
What can I expect to learn and gain from this retreat?
• Empowering tools that help you listen to your intuition and be guided by inspiration rather than motivation.
• Tangible tools that help you get more things done while having fun and maintaining balance.
• Attract and achieve more clarity, peace, joy and well-being.
• A support group of like-minded individuals.
• Easy strategies for balance and contentment.
"Elli and Ashley had such a light to them that made everyone feel comfortable. After the sessions it was like a switch was turned on in my brain, and the old ways of thinking started to become exhausting to me. I feel like a wave of clarity has washed over my body and without having to take all of this dramatic action. I trust myself that I will get myself where I need to be." ~ TC (on "Perfectly Imperfect" retreat 2013)
Learn more about Wild Dunes Resort's first-ever "Perfectly Imperfect" Resolution Rehab. For questions and reservations, call 888.778.1876.