Cool Summer Reads
Escaping to the beach this summer and searching for beach-worthy reads? Look no further...we have eight recommendations that would make excellent additions to your beach bag.
Enjoy these eight cool summer reads (most of which are locally-rooted for you to savor the low country even after leaving the beach). We'd especially like to thank our loyal Face book fans for their suggestions. Happy reading!
1. Isle of Palms by Charleston native Dorothea Benton Frank
2. Firefly Lane* by Kristin Hannah
3. Time is a River* by local Mary Alice Monroe
4. Charleston by John Jakes
5. Lowcountry Summer the latest release from Dorothea Benton Frank
6. Last Light over Carolina a newly released summer read also by Mary Alice Monroe
7. Summer at Tiffany* by Marjorie Hart
8. Return to Sullivan's Island* by Dorothea Benton Frank
*Face book fan submissions.